Please join us to:
- hear a presentation from the Project’s Environment Manager environmental strategies which include:
- protecting marine fauna from underwater noise and vibration;
- managing construction impacts such as noise, dust, mud, water quality, light spill and vibration;
- overview of the marine exclusion zone; and
- managing non-Aboriginal and Aboriginal heritage.
- ask questions about environmental impacts and strategies.
When: Thursday, 11 February, 2021 between 9.30am and 10.30am (bring your own chair or a picnic rug to sit on)
Where: Eastside Foreshore, Yuda Street, Port Augusta
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings for this event are essential.
Please register your interest in attending by emailing your contact details to email@example.com by COB Tuesday, 9 February 2021, or call 1300 161 407 if you have any questions.
This event is subject to SA Health advice and may be postponed. Registrants will be advised if the date changes.